Subscribe Now

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL - CHIMENE YAO

>> Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good day to you.
I am contacting you at this moment based on some uncomfortable situations.
I am Miss Yao Chimene.  My mother is a French national from France but my father is an Ivorian National from Ivory Coast .
I in heritated an important sum from my late father who died in recent crisis in Ivory Coast . I wish to request for your assistance in investing this sum in any lucrative venture in your country or your present country of residence.
I have one million, seven hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($1.700, 000) to invest in this transaction and I will require your assistance in receiving the fund in your account in your country. I will gladly give you some reasonable percent from the total sum for your assistance. Please it is important you contact me immediately for
more clearification on the next step for smooth conclusion.
Awaiting your immediate response and God bless you.
Thanks for your understanding
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Yao Chimene

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog contains a collection of spam mail that I have received.

Followers

My Recent Post

Since 31/8/2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP