Subscribe Now

I Need Your Genuine Co-operation - engr.eddyson@gmail.com

>> Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dear Friend,

My name is Engr. Eddyson Jeff an Automobile Engineer in the U.K. I am interested to invest in your country through you. With the Sum of $11.5 Million USD which I would like to invest in your country if possible?

I made this money through a contract awarded to me in Seoul by the Founder of Daewoo Motor Company during one of their major Daewoo production. Now that Mr. Kim Woo Choong is under indictment for corruption over series of deals with Daewoo company, I am not safe if I go back to Korea because I did not finish the contract, I hope you can understand my situation and assist me to invest this money properly as this is my only hope. Please do get back to me if is possible.

Best regards,
Engr. Eddyson Jeff.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog contains a collection of spam mail that I have received.

Followers

My Recent Post

Since 31/8/2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP