Subscribe Now

Re:Please reply now - Dennis Akedi

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,


I am Dennis Akedi the son of Mr.Nicholas Akedi, who was assassinated by the opposition political party. I and my mother are hiding outside the city because of our life now my dearly mother is having brain tumor according to the doctor she may not survive it. but before the death of my father he has a transport company and a Five star hotel project, and the money was deposited with my name as the next of kin.

Now I and my mother have decided to invest this money outside my country, because of security reasons if you are interested to secure this fund (US$13.5 M)for us and assist me in Investing it in a good profitable venture, So that I will come over there and start my education please let me know if you are interested.
Your's truly
Dennis

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog contains a collection of spam mail that I have received.

Followers

My Recent Post

Since 31/8/2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP