Subscribe Now

From: MISS ROSE ELIAN - "roseelian@centrum.sk"

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009

RUE 20
COCODY ABIDJAN
SSYLUM CAMP ABIDJAN
From: MISS ROSE ELIAN.
Attn: Dearest friend.
CONFIDENTIAL

Dear friend,

I am Miss Rose Elian the Daughter of late former Director of finance, Chief Fidenis. A .Elian Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in this proposal.

My late father diverted this fund acquired from the over influencing of price of sales/purchasing of raw materials, now he has deposited the money with an BANK in Abidjan BY FIXED DEPOSIT FORM, and he attached a strict clause to the fund in racket(PAY AS RECEIVED), where I am residing under political asylum, i am 18 years old. Now the war in my country is over with the help of ECOMOG soldiers, the present government of Sierra Leone has revoked the passport of all officers who served under the former regime and now ask countries to expel such person at the same time freeze their account and confiscate their asset, it is on this note that I am contacting you, all I needed from you is to furnish me with your bank particulars:

1) Account name
2) Account number
3) Bank address, telephone and fax number

For you to assist me transfer this money in your private bank account, the said amount is (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) $8.5 Million. I am compensating you with 10% of the total money amount, now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, were their is stability of Government, political and economic welfare. Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction is real and never a joke.

My late father Chief Fidenis gave me the photocopies of the certificate of deposit issued to me by the bank on the date of deposit, and he called me closer to his bed side before his call to glory(R.I.P)that i should pray to god first, before contacting any foreigner and he warned me stricly that i should avoid his brother with their greedy and evil mind since this is the only legacy i inheriting from him. Please, this is for you to be clarified because, I do not expose my self to any body I see, I believe that you are able to keep this transaction secret for me because this money is the hope of my life, it is important.

Please email me immediately after you must have gone through my message fill free and make it urgent. That is the reason why I offered you 10 % of the total money amount, and in case of any other necessary expenses you might incure during this transaction including your telephone calls.

N.B Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip investment opportunities which is risky free which I can invest with this money when it is transferred to your account and you will be my guardian, personally I am interested in estate management and hotel business, please advise me, email me back immediately you receive this message for oreexplanation. And promise me to be a father considering my situation and not to betray me and please do reply backtome through my private email address at roseelian@yahoo.co.jp more confidential.
Thanks and God bless
Best regards
Miss Rose Elian.

NB: my late father used me the daughter as the beneficiary / next of kin on the day of deposit and also told me I need a foreign assistance of a foreigner with a legitimate bank Account abroad who will stand as co-beneficiary and partner abroad.

N/B: Reply to my personal email address: roseelian@yahoo.co.jp

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog contains a collection of spam mail that I have received.

Followers

My Recent Post

Since 31/8/2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP