Subscribe Now

My proposal.... - alexx.willi3@sify.com

>> Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Alexander Zass, Staff of United Bank for Africa(UBA) in Burkina Faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$10,989,000.00. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to our late Customer whose account is presently dormant for claims. Get back to me immediately if you are interested so that i can send you more details of this transaction.Thank you for your time and i look forward to working with you.My email:   alexx.willi1@sify.com

Yours,
Alexander Zass

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog contains a collection of spam mail that I have received.

Followers

My Recent Post

Since 31/8/2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP