Subscribe Now

Looking For A Good Investment Opportunity! - Wilton Hector!

>> Friday, June 11, 2010

Good Day,

I am a business man currently seeking means of expanding my business interest in the following sectors:
Palm Oil productions,,real estate,stock speculation,mining,Shipping,Furniture making and various Trading.
If you think you have a solid background and an idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sector in your country Please write me for possible business co-operation

More so,i am ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment(AROI).

Looking forward for a possible business collaboration with you.

REGARDS,

Wilton Hector!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog contains a collection of spam mail that I have received.

Followers

My Recent Post

Since 31/8/2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP