Subscribe Now

Requesting For Your Partnership ASAP!! - Mr Peter Ata

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mail from Mr Peter Ata

Compliments of the day, although I am not comfortable of discussing this mail to you due to lots of unsolicited mails on the internet presently, but I have no other medium to do so right now. I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my mail, honest and a trustworthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with .My name is MR PETER ATA. I am the manager of a financial institution here in, Accra-Ghana .I am a Ghanaian, married with three kids.

I am writing to solicit for your assistance in the transfer of funds valued at $10,500,000.00 (Ten million five hundred thousand United States Dollars.) This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the Manager made as profit during the last annual audition. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year to my head office in Accra here and they will never know of this excess.

I have since then, placed this amount of value $10,500,000.00 million USD in a suspense escrow account without a beneficiary. I cannot stand to claim it that was why I contacted you to stand as the beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot directly be connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this Money into your bank account. I intend to part 40% of this fund to you as compensation while 60% shall be for me. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of the fund. Remember my bank do not know about this money.

I am willing to invest the fund into your company with your wealth of experience, so please if you are interested to assist on this venture, get back to me

Yours Sincerely,
MR PETER ATA.
+233 261775809

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog contains a collection of spam mail that I have received.

Followers

My Recent Post

Since 31/8/2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP