Subscribe Now

Greetings From Howison - mshabibaibrahim@yahoo.co.nz

>> Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Greetings,

Please forgive me for the unofficial way of reaching you via email Contacting you is the only option left to me due to the doctors report on my deteriorating health condition which raised a lot of worries regarding some amount of money i secured during my active service .

For you to understand my plight better, let me start by introducing my self to you , My name is Major Roger V Howison from Greenfield, MA. USA, a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in Iraq,

Presently i am disabled due to the my bad experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq

Please find time to view the site below as it will be very useful for better understanding.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Having gone through the site, please feel free to contact me for details of what i want to entrust in your care.

Waiting to hear from you

Thanks,
Best Regards
Major Roger V Howison

1 comments:

mc December 1, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

From your cousin 2nd Lt. John M. Howison, Quit. My war ended 1945, with me only slightly damaged by overly enthusiastic German interrogator. My Iraqi experience was much happier than yours: in 1952, I drove across Iraq en route to Tehran in my Henry J, with two young women aboard, pleasantly received at Rutbah Wells, Falujah (where we stopped for tea & ekmek), and Baghdad. GIBill paid for my college near you (Cambridge). Now fading out in birthplace, Bogata TX. Hope you are mending.

About This Blog

This blog contains a collection of spam mail that I have received.

Followers

My Recent Post

Since 31/8/2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP