Subscribe Now

ASSALAM ALLAIKUM - Mrs Zahraa Alla mrszahallla1@yahoo.com.ph

>> Monday, May 7, 2012

ASSALAM ALLAIKUM,

I am Mrs Zahraa Alla from COTE D'VOIRE am 58 years old,i am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i can't work or do any stressful thing,according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child ,My Husband ( Mallam Alla) MY LATE HUSBAND KILLED DURING THE U.S. RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN AFGHANISTAN.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of USD5.5million dollars with a Bank here in COTE D'VOIRE but later I instructed the bank to move the funds to LONDON (UK) where i intended investing the money in Real Estate.Presently, this money is still with the bank in LONDON and the bank just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money which i have explained to them my situation then they advised i rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated or return back to the LONDON treasury Department as unclaimed fund and instead of getting it confiscated i rather have someone whom i can trust to recieve the funds and utilise it according to my wishes. Qurain's tell us that we have to help each other.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness . I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a two months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested/donated to any individual of my choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,E.g the poor homes,the motherless babies home where i came from,the deaf homes, etc .All i seek for is a God fearing person who will carry out my last wishes and before i emailed you today i prayed and the holy spirit gave me the confidence to send you this email.I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in LONDON.All i need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when recieved by you will be used for the said purpose,Nowadays there are so much scams going on in the internet and it is diffcult to trust but i dont know why the Holy spirit still approved me to email you.
Waiting for your reply.

Allah Bless you,
Mrs Zahraa Alla

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog contains a collection of spam mail that I have received.

Followers

My Recent Post

Since 31/8/2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP